Lemon and Lime Interiors provides professional advice to vendors, developers and estate agents on the presentatio of properties in order for them to realise the maximum return on their investment.
Overview of the role;
To design and deliver staging packages for clients selling a property in both occupied and vacant homes
The role requires someone who is an excellent communicator and can work well in a fast paced business. The right sort of person will be fast and accurate, enjoy working on a range of projects, and be comfortable working with other people ranging from our warehouse manager through to property developers.
The candidate should be proactive and have excellent problem-solving skills. No two days will be the same, so you need to be able to juggle multiple tasks and will need exceptional organisational skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee a complete process from ordering and stock control right through to furniture collection
- Accountability for the final project design
- Demonstrate current knowledge of interior trends whilst styling within a budget
- Choosing furniture from stock and creating interior schemes for multiple properties at a time
- Taking measurements onsite to aid project planning
- Creating moodboards
- Sourcing trade suppliers, setting up trade accounts and placing orders
- Positioning furniture onsite ahead of staging
- Working closely with the warehouse team
- Complete administrative duties in relation to the role
- Liaise with clients in relation to the project
- A flare for design
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must have good team working skills but also ability to work independently
- Sound administration skills and computer literacy are essential
- You must have great communication skills, be well presented, have a positive attitude and, above all, be a people person.
- Confident and flexible to travel to customer sites frequently, full driving licence required (min 2 years)
Fulltime position- Location Melbourne, Derbyshire
Monday- Friday 8.30-4.30pm
- Previous experience in interiors would be advantageous
- £16,500 – £25,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday per year
Please email your C.V and covering letter to Kirsty at [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Thursday 1st October