In our last blog I wrote about how this strange period we are going through right now will change what is on a house buyer’s ‘essential list’ once moving is possible again. This is the first of our featured homes that we believe will suddenly be offering pretty much all the features you could possibly want in a home if you are now certain that you will be working from home more often and somewhere you would be happy for many months without venturing out if a lockdown were ever to happen again.
Manor Croft near Lichfield is your perfect post-lockdown home. 10 good reasons to buy this one now;
1. Almost 4000 sq ft of living space for just £675,000. Typically light, spacious property of a 1960s build, not a pretty house externally but with masses of useable space inside and big windows everywhere, making fabulous living space.
2. Two outdoor eating areas to make sure you can catch the sun whatever the time of day
3. Set in over two acres of garden, perfect for camping adventures, den building and making bonfires to toast marshmallows
4. Outbuildings perfect for use as a gym and a games room
5. Opens onto a footpath network for stunning countryside walks without the need to get in the car or see crowds of people
6. The large balcony looking over the south facing garden from the master bedroom, is the ideal spot to enjoy a quiet moment over coffee or a glass of wine listening to the birds
7. Plenty of reception rooms for everyone to have their own office/study/playroom/music room/school room. Manor Croft even has space to create a cinema room for family evenings at home
8. Large vegetable garden to grow your own produce, minimising trips needed to the supermarket. You could even add a hen house or an orchard
9. Situated in the beautiful Staffordshire countryside yet only 15 minutes from the centre of the cathedral city of Lichfield with its shopping, restaurants and theatre
10. Close to the Midlands motorway network, just 1.5 hours by train from central London and less than 45 minutes from two international airports
Why not take a closer look to understand the huge potential of this amazing home