Continuing with our blog series about perfect post-lockdown homes and the new ‘essential list’, our second featured home is Granary Barn. Not only does this home have multiple leisure facilities already integrated, there are plenty of rooms to convert into the perfect spaces to accommodate your working-from-home routine and hobbies. We’re sure you would be happy here for many months without having to venture out if lockdown happened again.
Granary Barn in Elm is your perfect post-lockdown home. 10 good reasons to buy this one now;
- Almost 6,700 sq ft of living space for £900,000.
- Located in the heart of the leafy north Cambridgeshire village, Elm.
- This is a handsome historic barn, a two hundred year old grainstore which was converted into a dwelling in 2007.
- It offers fantastic internal leisure facilities, including an 8m x 4m swimming pool, changing and shower rooms and sauna.
- A beautiful, central courtyard with a fountain creates the perfect feature to look at whilst enjoying a morning coffee on the balcony of the master bedroom and making plans for the day.
- The home cinema room is perfect to snuggle down in with some popcorn at the end of a busy day.
- Plenty of room for everyone to take part in their hobbies, whether that’s a competitive game of pool in the snooker room or trying out tasty new recipes in the 43ft long kitchen!
- The secluded rear garden provides ample space for children to play or the perfect spot to enjoy an evening bbq with friends in the ambience created by the lovely wall lights.
- There is plenty of room to begin a vegetable patch and herb garden to provide ingredients for self-sufficiency or getting creative in the kitchen.
- Downstairs there are two reception rooms, a snooker room and a cinema room as well as the kitchen/living room. These provide more than enough separate spaces for the whole family to work from home if this is the new order post-lockdown.
Take a look at this beautiful home here…