From start to finish we are proud to offer a personalised service tailored to your individual needs and property type. We work with everything from country cottages to farmhouses, to new builds and large period properties each with different features and selling points. Our work is always based on presenting the property to give it the best chance of a speedy sale when it goes on to the market.
If you’re thinking about whether we may be able to help, below is an idea of the typical Lemon and Lime journey up until the sale of your property.
- Give us a call. We’re more than happy to have a chat and explain what we do. Or if you’d quite like to see where all of the magic happens pop into our office in Melbourne where a freshly brewed coffee awaits. Our website (Lemonandlimeinteriors.co.uk) has lots of information and a gallery of our recent transformations so check that out too!
- We will visit you. Before we make any suggestions we’ll pop over to your home so we know exactly what sort of property you are selling. This helps us figure out the changes which will have the most impact on your selling chances without spending unnecessary money. You might have already started some work so we can advise on the best way forward. Or, you might not know where to begin, that’s fine, that’s our job, you don’t need to worry.
- We will write a report. Your report will detail the best quick changes which will have the most effect on the sale of your home. We can source a full range of property services to help. In vacant or sparsely furnished properties we may recommend you hire some furniture from us to save you the expense of purchasing brand new furniture to give the best finished look. You might just want us to write the report and then complete the work recommended on your own, that’s fine too.
- We will agree the best date. Depending on how quickly you hope to get your house on the market we can usually begin work within a week.
- Property dressing. We will arrive on the agreed date with our lovely team to dress your home to look amazing ready for the photo shoot. You don’t need to be at the house as long as we have arranged access. This can take anywhere from 1-3 days depending on the size of property and what needs doing, but we’re usually very speedy.
- Photos. We recommend using a professional property photographer for the majority of our projects. You don’t want to spend time, effort and money on getting the house looking fantastic only to have it badly photographed by someone with inferior equipment and skills.
- Your house is ready for market. Throughout the progress of our work with you we will keep your chosen estate agent informed. They will fit in doing the floor plans, EPC and brochure details so that as soon as we are finished you are fully ‘market-ready’.
- Sold. Once your house sells we will arrange a convenient date to come and collect any rented furniture. We understand this is a very hectic time so we will try to fit in best we can. We love to keep in touch with our clients to find out how they are getting on in their new home.
- Moving on. Our ongoing services include unpacking and arranging your things in your new home so you don’t have to live with the ‘packing boxes’ look for weeks and helping your redesign the style and space in your new home to suit you and your family. We have great suppliers of lovely furniture and accessories, we may be able to help you source the ‘not from the High Street’ look you have always wanted.
For further information or for a chat about how we can help you, call Elaine on 07967636718.
For photos of our recent work check out of Facebook page here.