If you are looking to achieve the highest possible return for your property and a quick sale, then home staging may be the answer.
Six reasons why you should consider staging your property before marketing for sale:
1. The property is empty or has some empty rooms – Potential buyers often lack the vision to imagine how their furniture will fit in. Home stagers will maximise the impact of every space, highlighting key features and demonstrating the lifestyle the property offers.
2. Decorating is dated or tired or you have patterned carpets – Many of today’s buyers are looking for a ‘turn-key’ home and are willing to pay more for this. The last thing they want is to buy a house with a long list of jobs that need immediate attention. Home stagers will have a team of contractors who can act quickly to help.
3. You have a lot of clutter – Home stagers will help you tackle the clutter and make recommendations on what pieces can be used for the staging and what pieces should be packed away ready for your move, or to charity shops.
4. The property is on a busy road or next to a trainline – Some factors are beyond your control, staging will help potential buyers to see past obvious flaws and fall in love with the house anyway.
5. It will create an impressive online presence – Most people begin the buying process online so it is important that your house has a visual advantage over the competition.
6. It helps buyers imagine themselves in the house – Experienced home stagers know how to create an aspirational lifestyle and to capture the imagination of a potential buyer.